Ask An Advocate Helpline
Professional Patient Advocacy
Navigating the healthcare system and a complex crisis or chronic condition can be stressful. Our medically experienced professional patient advocates can help you create a plan and give you the tools and support to carry it out. We are right on your dashboard when you log into your alska portal. Go ahead "Ask An Advocate." We are here to help.
We know caregiving can be overwhelming especially when you are thrown into the role of caregiver without much preparation or support. We have been there and can help. Some of the services we provide are:
- Complimentary Assessment
- Comprehensive Care Plan and Recommendations
- Living Transition Guidance
- Pre-Op or Procedure Guidance and Preparation Assistance ( ex. Colonoscopy)
- Hospice Care Assistance and Guidance
- Hospital Discharge Planning/Transition Home Assistance
- Finding and Accessing Resources
We will create a plan based on your individual needs and adjust that plan as needed on an ongoing basis or be there to answer a question, it’s entirely up to you.